Sunday, February 22, 2015

Can't catch a break...

My poor baby can't catch a break! Both of his knees are really swollen and he can barely walk. I think the freezing cold weather is making it worse. He also has a sinus infection and ear infection. It seems like FOREVER before we see the rheumatologist again. I called and told her he seemed to be getting worse but she basically just said we had to wait it out for four weeks and then re-evaluate. Urgh. I feel so helpless! He's really stiff in the mornings and when he gets up from nap. This little heat pack I bought him helps some but not a lot - especially since it's below freezing outside. The Mobic is helping him sleep through the night but doesn't seem to be improving the swelling or stiffness. I guess we will just have to stay the course and continue to pray it goes away on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment